UCP Summer Camps – Where Summer Learning and Fun Begins!
At the UCP Summer Camp Programs children experience different things, develop new skills and have fun along the way. We foster an exciting and safe environment for kids of all abilities to create unforgettable summer memories. While they are taking part in unique experiences and adventures, they are also building self-esteem, developing interpersonal and leadership skills and making lasting friendships and memories.
Ages: PreK – 5th Grade
Sessions: 1 – 10 Weeks Sessions. Each week, we focus on a different theme designed to spark creativity and curiosity.
Locations: 6 locations throughout Central Florida
Time: Full day, before and after care available.
- Free full day summer VPK (to eligible children entering Kindergarten)
- Physical, speech and occupational therapy
- “Shakespeare with Heart” – An inclusive drama program for middle and high school students with and without disabilities in partnership with the Orlando Shakespeare theater. For more information, click here.
Summer Camp Tuition Prices:
|Type of Camp||East Orange Campus||Pine Hills Campus||All Other Campuses|
|Full day (8:30am – 4pm)||$155||$115||$135|
|Summer VPK – If eligible (8:30 am – 4 pm)||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|After camp (11:30 am – Close)||$85||$50||$75|
|After camp (4 pm – Close)||$20||$20||$20|
For more information – visit our Summer Camp Guide
To begin the registration process – click here.
Other Required Forms:
- Financial Contract – Sign at your Campus
- Emergency Card – Complete at your Campus
- Current Florida Certificate of Immunization – From your physician
- Current Health Examination – From your Physician
- Acknowledgement Form
- Copy of “Know your Childcare”
- Copy of “Influenza Virus Acknowledgment”
- Photo Release
Shakespeare with Heart
Watch the video below to learn about one of the unique summer programs we offer through our partnership with Orlando Shakespeare theater.