UCP of Central Florida, a tuition free public charter school, is a resource for families, children, the medical community, and referral agencies in Central Florida. We provide support, education and therapy services in Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties at seven campus locations. We are convenient and provide all services in one place, making it easier for each child to experience excellent academics while having access to some of the best physical, speech and occupational therapists in Central Florida.
- As tuition free public charter schools in Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties, we serve the residents in those areas by providing a unique, quality education experience that creates a foundation for future success.
- As advocates for inclusion in our classrooms and in our community, we provide educational opportunities for children without disabilities in our inclusive classrooms at six Central Florida locations. Inclusive classrooms are available for children birth to fifth grade.
- As the experts for children with special needs, we help children birth to age 21 with cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, autism, speech delays, developmental delays, vision and hearing impairments, and many others in our classrooms and therapy programs.
- As therapists, UCP serves children, teenagers and young adults through individually designed physical, speech and occupational therapy. We help those who’ve been told by others that they would never walk or talk or run achieve dreams.
- As clinicians and highly qualified educators, we provide valuable resources to physicians and the medical community by offering opportunities for education and therapy all in one place for their patients.
- As a non-profit organization, we walk hand-in-hand with other community agencies whose mission it is to help children, with and without special needs, reach their full potential.